Saturday, February 5, 2011

Coming soon to a shelf near you!

Battlefield 3



Well, this is what they call a teaser. You expect information but you get none, kind of like a stripper whose boobs were really just water ballons all along. Yeah, analogies are my thing. Anyway, here's what we do know;

64 player servers on PC
Prone
Jets
And the Frostbite 2.0 Engine which will feature improvements to visuals and destruction. Think Bad Company 2 with extra pretty.

Deus Ex Human Revolution



Now this is a little more like it. I for one have been looking forward to this title and lucky for us the content is flowing freely. This latest trailer gives us a glimpse at the story and the engine we'll be enjoying it on. Deus Ex Human Revolution is due this year. When? We don't yet know.

FINAL FANTASY IV: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION



Old-skool Final Fantasy fans rejoice! Square-Enix has announced their latest title for the Sony PSP; Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection which of course includes FFIV and its sequel "The after Years". Wow. What an impressive 'Collection'. How many years did it take you to collect all these games man?

For the first time, the characters and storylines from FINAL FANTASY IV and its sequel THE AFTER YEARS™ are united in one beautifully crafted adventure. Featuring both classic games and an all-new scenario linking the two together, with enhanced visuals and a Gallery Mode with illustrations by renowned artist Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY IV: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION delivers the definitive version of one of gaming’s greatest sagas.


Well, that's it for now. I just spent the day moving house and I'm long overdue for a beer. I'm going to try out a new feature for my little blog here. It's called "Today’s totally irrelevant video". Enjoy.

Todays totally irrelevant video!

Pay attention now...

35 comments:

  1. ooooo ffiv for psp.

    im pretty sure they could've fit III as well.

    oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm gonna be making the slime thing later on today :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont forget to dump it on your head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, do I miss Final Fantasy. I have a PS1 here and can't find a copy of FF9 for the life of me. Wish I could... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha liking the "totally irrelevant video" idea, making that slime later with my nephew looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, I'll be making that slime and dropping it on my gf's head when she's asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. battle field is my best game thanks for traliler

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ call of duty teaser trailer. It just has 2 look good thats all

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet.

    about to make some slime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes I saw this in Kotaku earlier, Battlefield > COD!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Geez, SE, it's like you can't think of anything refreshing but you just can't leave it as is. Oh well, after the mess that was FFXIV, I no longer expect much from them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. really excited for the first 2 games.

    ReplyDelete
  13. BIG post! I def buying BF3. I got a 20% off coupon too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow great games coming out. When I was a kid I always wondered how Nickelodeon made that slime.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Man, you serious? I just got into Battlefield 2....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Damn, I'm exited for BF3 ever since I played bad company 2 and deux ex looks amazing, FF7 is an obvious must buy jajaja I'm gonna be sure to follow you and hoped you keep posting more irrelevant things lol, thanks to you I had something to do with my little cousin ;P

    ReplyDelete
  17. ill probably get bf 3, and btw lol battlefield 3 cover looks like the mw2 in different colors

    ReplyDelete
  18. Screw Final Fantasy, I want my Monster Hunter Freedom 3.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stoked about Deus Ex. FF4 is quality as well, hope they release all the early ones with that kind of make-over. YOU SPOONY BARD!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can't wait until the release of Battlefield 3! Loved the previous games!

    Following

    blundersfrom6foot2.blogspot.com
    androidnews4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh my god the slime was so epic back in the day, nostalgia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Teasers and trailers are just there to make the game look interesting before you buy them.
    How would it looks like if trailer really be honest and gave you Informations you need:

    Hey its the the new James Bond game:
    We have only 3h of gameplay which sucks because the controll is shitty. Also this game crashes a lot and AI is for pussys. Buy it now for only 59.99$

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice job- well delivered- checking u out every once and again- check out my bIog brosky

    ReplyDelete
  24. Omg I am making that slime! haha, following!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like blog

    fallowing and supporting man

    http://darkbogdanel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Deus ex trailer was badass, can't really tell much about the battlefield since there was nothing there lol.

    ReplyDelete
  27. cant wait to see a gameplay vid of BF3. brb making green slime.

    followin

    ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yay slime !!! Also psyched for BF3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cool! Making some slime this weekend

    ReplyDelete